This week, the FITP Friday Five brings you articles about:
- Even IT leaders need to keep the IT chops current and avoid resting on their laurels. From InformationWeek.com.
- What to do when you can’t find qualified staff: From TechRepublic IT Leadership.
- The name says it all: 10 things I wish I’d known before becoming an IT consultant. From the 10 Things Blog.
- Telecommuting has a long way to go, but it shouldn’t. From CIO Insights.
- What workers want in corporate culture. From Baseline Briefings.